Soliani EMC cable shielding is a convenient and efficient method of providing EMI/EMP protection to harnesses and wire bundles. It is a highly-flexible shield constructed of 4-ply knitted wire mesh utilizing an internal shield overlap, an integral grounding strap, and a heavy duty zipper closure. The Soliani EMC closure mechanism allows installation to be "tool-free", and re-entry to be very simple for cable repair or modification. The Mesh jacket is protected with an outer jacket of flame retardant PFR-18. The operational temperature range is -55°C to 107°C.
- Velcro closure allows for quick and easy access to components as needed
- Optional braided copper wire for grounding capabilities
- Operational temperature range of -55°C to 107°C
- Jacketing is ideal for military and aerospace applications
- Shielding mesh is durable for rugged conditions
- UL-rated for flammability with meeting UL94 V-0